It’s that time of year when aromas of cinnamon, sugar, pumpkin, and cranberries waft through the air bringing back pleasant memories of Christmases past. There’s cookie exchanges, ugly sweater parties and just-drop-by gatherings where a special baked goody is given as a hostess gift or to your own guests. Adding a personalized label makes that home-baked gift even more special.
Make your homemade baked good gift even sweeter with lovely elegant or fun and festive custom Christmas baking labels.
Just click the link to your favorite label and it will take you to where you can customize it and make your purchase. Golden Damask Baking Label | Golden Snowflake Baking Label | Gold Filigree Baking Label | Christmas Cookies Baking Label | Santa Baking Label
Every year I like to try a few new Christmas baking recipes and here are a few you might like to try too:
1. Triple Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake Cookies OMG! Decadent!
2. Pasta Frolla Christmas Jam Cookies Who can resist an Italian cookie? Not me!
3. Chocolate Sugar Cookies Plus secrets to make your cookies hold their shapes when baked.
4. Soft Baked White Chocolate Chip Cranberry cookies On my list to try A.S.A.P.
5. Brownie Bites with Ferrero Rocher Tops Bite sized chocolaty goodness
What are your family Christmas baking traditions?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”