Fasten your seat belts because we are now entering the whirlwind days of the holiday season starting with Halloween and The Day Of The Dead. No wonder I keep thinking that time is speeding up when the stores are in the midst of taking down the Halloween items and putting up the Christmas decorations.
It’s 58 days till Christmas! I blinked and the year flew by. I need to remember to breath and you probably do too so relax, grab a cup of coffee or tea or whatever you feel like and lets see what goodies I’ve found for you to enjoy your Halloween and The Day of the Dead celebrations!
- Need a Halloween costume in a pinch? Work with what you have in your closet! No really, go check out your closet after looking here
- Do you want something different from an orange carved pumpkin this year? Then you need to take a look at this pretty painted pumpkin tutorial.
- It’s incredible what you can do with a glue gun and paint to create Halloween Potion Bottles fit for the Witch’s apothecary!
- It wouldn’t be Halloween without some gross party food! How about dead man’s fingers?
- Celebrating the Day of the Dead / Día de los Muertos and it’s history.
Here are my picks for the scariest horror or psychological thriller movies to watch in no particular order:
- The Grudge
- The Exorcist
- The Haunting of Hill House
- The Innocents
- Dead Again
- The Birds
- Rose Red
Tell me what your favorite horror movies are.
And just when you think you can’t have enough gross Halloween yummies you find something like Blood Clot Biscuits and more!
Have a SPOOKtacular week!